Sunday 2 February 2014

things i've been loving in january

I originally wanted to do this before the Sheabelle post but I got really lazy so yeah.

I haven't put ALL the things I been loving here because I sort of forget (idek) but I'll add them in the Febuary post! 

1. Strawberry & Cinnamon body lotion 

I recently bought this strawberry and cinnamon body lotion from Watsons and it is amazing! It's moisturizing and it smells SO GOOD. 

If you like sweet smells, then I definetly suggest that you get this. It was only RM12.50 which is pretty cheap ( in my opinion ) 




The bottle is GORGEOUS. I absolutely love this lotion and I can't wait to keep using it. The lotion is a very pale pink and idk I think it really cute IDEEKKEK. 

2. Laneige Moisturizer 

Lately my face has been feeling really dry and I don't really like using moisturizer because it's really sticky and uncomfortable to wear for a long period of time.

But the Laneige moisturizer is really good! It isn't sticky, it melts on your face. I wear it even at the start of the day and feel really refreshed! 


I've already used it all up so that's just the container 

3. Maybelline lippy 

I have two Maybelline lipsticks from really long ago but I've recently rediscovered my love for them. 

Its very moisturizing and glossy so you don't have dry lips. I have one in a very natural coral-ish colour and I've been using it the whole of January, whenever I go out. 



It's the Watershine Pure in no. 22, Apricot Crepe and it's my favourite for January. The colour SCREAMS spring time and it looks very young! 

3. Sacha Bag 

I HATE carrying bags but I have this Sacha bag and it's really cute. it has loads of compartments and I literally put ALL my stuff in there which is why I couldn't take proper pictures of it oops. 


this is a compartment it has at the back where I put all my money and my phone because it's a lot safer there.




4. Black Skinny Jeans

I wear jeans ALL the time cause I don't like how my legs look in shorts and leggings and stuff. Black is the best colour for almost anything in my opinion. 

I bought these on sale so they were only RM30 but they're not branded jeans or anything so. 



5. Glitter Nail Polish 

I LOVE GLITTER. And glitter nail polish is gorgeous a f. but I never really owned any cause they always dried up really quickly or had really ugly cut outs in them. 

But I got a mini duo set of Shu Uemura nail polish for Christmas, Princess Party Funtasy Set and I LOVE it. The quality is great and the colour is amazing. 

I have so much love for the Funtasy Glitter colour. I love it loads! And I'm wearing it on my nails for CNY! 




No comments :

Post a Comment