Saturday 25 April 2015

Thank God Its Friday 2.0 | 24/04/15


Remember when I was all 'since I'm on break I'm gonna upload a lot more'? Well, then I remembered that I actually lead a very uneventful life. :p

Ok April is going by so fast, I can hardly believe its almost over. This is getting really scary. Anyway, this was actually a really fun week and it was such a great ending to a good month. 

So heres a collection of photographs from the week!



Thursday, Hazelnut Molten Cake @ Mad About Coco, Publika

...

Friday's are always the best. I went out with Azima and Raz to Nando's aka heaven on earth for lunch. Then walked around Publika looking for good lighting and nice backdrops for pictures. Yes, I put that much effort into my instagram. 


Oddly enough, I'm dressed fully in H&M


ft. my favourite person :*


I found this really cute flower shop in Publika and I HAD to take a picture of it


Fettuccine Crepe @ Salon du Chocolat, Publika




God, the state of my brows 

I hope everyone had a really good week! 

No comments :

Post a Comment