Sunday 4 January 2015

2014 Favourites


Being the lazy person I am, I decided to postpone posting my original thought for a blog post and settle for a 2014 favourites instead.

2014 was a great year through which I changed a lot; mostly in terms of personality and mentality. As I changed, so did the things I'd loved in the start of the year. So, here's a quick round up of all the things I've come to love in the past year.

Disclaimer : I'm only excited about posting this because I can look back on it next year and see how much I've changed or vice versa 


BEAUTY

I've really jumped on the makeup bandwagon this year and my friends have really encouraged me to 'invest' money on these products. (most of my makeup is from the drug store though, so not quite the 'investment' cause they're on the cheap end) 










FASHION

My sense of style has also evolve as I have from girly pieces to more edgy pieces but a classic pair of Converse are so versatile and can be styled from casual to edgy to chic. They're a no. 1 must have in my closet. 


FOOD

As SPM approached, I could not get my mind off these. Its a good thing they're organic. Plus, raisins are one of the healthiest foods in the world. (I'm 89% positive) 



BOOKS

Laugh if you think its immature but I grew up with these books and I love them to death. They're SO good for stress relief and that's something I really needed in 2014. 



TV SHOWS

TV > SPM. After HIMYM ended (with possibly the worst finale in television history) I fell in love with Friends, which in retrospect is very similar to HIMYM. 



SENTIMENTAL FAVOURITES

WE DID IT. We made it through high school, SPM and 2014. I couldn't be more grateful to finally find a group of friends that I actually feel accepted into and happy to be a part of. Thanks for the great memories and cheers to more great adventures ahead of us in 2015! x



No comments :

Post a Comment