Thursday 31 December 2015

New Years Resolutions 2016


Welcome to 2016!
I've waited a whole year to say that.


2016 looks crazy. This year I'll be done with college, I'm turning 19; my last year as a teen and I'm starting University. And who knows what else is gonna be thrown into that mix. I want 2016 to be the year of self love, passion and independence so I've made resolutions to be sure I sorta kinda get there.

1. Finally get my license and be able to drive
2. Learn to play the guitar; be able to play a new song smoothly every week
3. Learn a new language until I'm able to have an actual conversation in that language
4. Workout at least 3 times every week
5. Eat healthier
6. Wake up by 6:30 on weekdays and  by 7 on weekends
7. Sleep by 11:30 everyday
8. Take my blog seriously; more regular, quality posts
9. Let go of things that aren't making me happy
10. Get more organized with school work and life basically

Happy New Year everyone! 
I wish you the best for 2016! 
:) 


No comments :

Post a Comment