Thursday, 14 July 2016

My Roadtrip Mix // 2016



Stick me in a car for 8 hours with no rest stops.
Now thats what I call torture.

Since I've finished my last semester at college, I've been going on a couple of road trips. I even when on one to Bukit Tinggi for my 19th birthday ( post coming soon! I hope. ). Anyway, point is the only thing that makes being in a car or any transport for that matter is the perfect playlist and snacks of course. I compiled a few of my favourite tracks that get me pumped on the road. Enjoy!

ROADTRIP MIX

Moscow - Autoheart
One For The Road - Arctic Monkeys
Schoolyard King - Sonny Cleveland
Miracle Aligner - The Last Shadow Puppets
My Type - Saint Motel
Sirens - Tanerelle
Friends - Chase Atlantic
Cure - Barcelona
I'm Good - The Mowgli's
American Money - BØRNS
Can't Sleep - K Flay
Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
The Struggle - Grizfolk
Tonight - Chasing Grace
101 - Walla
Benny Goldman - Saint Motel
Mack The Knife - Louis Armstrong
Borderline - Tove Styrke
Mexico Texaco - Whitehorse
Stadium Arcadium - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Viva La Vida - Coldplay
Hymm For The Weekend - Coldplay
Doapmine - BØRNS
Cool For The Summer - Demi Lovato
Tether - Sleep State
In The Night - The Weeknd
America - XYLØ


Btw if you guys are like me and lacking in the ownership of a car, you can check out Turo which is a car sharing company where you can rent someone else's car for a couple of hours or days. They also have an app which makes it convenient for users to book a car so get off your butts and get on the road!

Happy roadtrippin'! x

// Disclaimer : I am in no way associated with Turo and will not be held responsible for any experiences users may have with the service/company. //

Photo credit : First picture credited to tumblr, rest are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment