Sunday, 10 January 2016

2015 HIGHLIGHTS


2015 was really the most exciting year so far.
 I was able to do and experience so many things this year so I decided compile some of the highlights from 2015.

Received my SPM results and celebrated my 8A's 'under the stars'.


Started college and made it into the Student Council.


Ate A LOT



Made new friends


Went to Bangsar after only an hour of MPU.



Drove around and got lost trying to find this place just to take Instagram worthy pictures.


Turned 18


Started vlogging

link :  x 

Tried to be more hipster


Found this famous yellow spotlight wall thing


Threw a surprise birthday party for Azima


Attended my third ever orchestra and managed to not to fall asleep this time. #win


Celebrated Christmas in Japan


Found out I'm bomb at flower photography


Redefined the term tree hugger and pretended to be in Times Square


And finally got my letter to attend Hogwarts


Cheers to 2016!

- V

No comments :

Post a Comment