Sunday, 13 December 2015

My Christmas Mix | 2015



Baby It's Cold Outside - Rufus Wainwright
Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms
Santa Baby - Ariana Grande
Zat You Santa Claus - Buster Poindexter
Hallelujah - Rufus Wainwright
Last Christmas - Wham!
Run Rudolph Run - Chuck Berry
Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Andy Williams
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - Jackson 5
Wrapped in Red - Kelly Clarkson
Underneath the Tree - Kelly Clarkson
Run Run Rudolph - Luke Byran
Winter Wonderland - Darlene Love
Marshmallow World - Darlene Love
Happy Xmas - John Lenon
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
I'll Be Home For Christmas - She & Him
Sleigh Ride - The Ronettes
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - The Ronettes
No Christmas For Me - Zee Avi
Christmas - Michael Buble
Frosty the Snowman - Zee Avi
Baby its Cold Outside - Dean Martin
Truthfully, I'd already started listening to Christmas music since September cause it's never too early, in my opinion.
Anyway, I recently complied all my favourites into one playlist on my Spotify. These are a few of the songs that get me into the festive mood and makes me feel really happy.
Enjoy!

- V

No comments :

Post a Comment