Thursday, 11 April 2013

Lame Jokes With Vivienne


Anyone that really knows me, knows that I make THE lamest jokes ever. So this is a post dedicated to those people and to anyone who needs a laugh. I'm not THIS lame in person ok.

STARTERS

What did the cannibal do after dumping his girlfriend?
He wiped his butt.

(I'm so funny, even business men laugh at my jokes)


(People cheering because of how funny I am) 





MAIN MEAL: 

COUNTRY JOKES 


  • When you're Hungary, you're nothing Budapest.


  • I scarfed down some Chile even though I normally don't like to Russia meal.
  • I always pour sugar in my coffee to Sweden it.



  • Iran for miles, Norway am I going to do more.


  • I've got Togo. Austria later!


  • Yemen, Kenya dig it?

  • I want to be a Brazil-ionnaire!


  • Dude, Jamaican me crazy!


  • I Canada disagree with you.


  • You're a pretty Chile dude.


  • Knock knock! Anyone India?






DESERT

OBAMA JOKES 





Credits : Jokes from me and yahoo. Pictures and gifs off google. 

No comments :

Post a Comment