Saturday, 26 January 2013

Happy Belated New Years Resolutions

To be completely, 100% honest with you,
I've never done any resolutions before. But I figured that I should really have goals if I wanna achieve anything so here it is:


  • Project-Get-Skinny-Before-I-Turn-16

  Here's a picture of what my legs look like right now. 


Just let me look like this please? 



  • Participate more in kokurikulum this year.
        Some how, I really don't see this happening. #JustSaying

  • Update my blog more often
Since I already updated it twice in a week. I count that as an achievement already.


  • Become tumblr famous, though this is by a verryyyy long shot.

Here's a screenshot of my blog! Follow me why don't cha? 


  • Start eating healthy

Lol sure


Breakfast 


Lunch 


Dinner

  • STOP LISTENING TO ED SHEERAN ALL THE TIME 



Hard to stop now that I've started. Thanks a bunch, Liyana. 


Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran 


  • Start doing my homework for once

HAHAHAHHAHHAHA who am I kidding. Theres no way. 






















No comments :

Post a Comment